Version 1.1.2 – 24/09/2019
- Fixed: Added a permission check before adding the top-bar styles to the front-end;
Version 1.1.1 – 10/09/2019
- Fixed: Freemius throwing fatal error when the theme is activated only on the template site with WP Ultimo;
Version 1.1.0 – 02/09/2019
- Improved: Introduced stand-alone and add-on versions;
Version 1.0.6 – 12/07/2019
- Improved: Removed “Apply to users” when in network mode to prevent performance hiccups;
- Improved: Added an option to exclude Super Admins on the role settings;
Version 1.0.5 – 30/06/2019
- Fixed: Updater not working as WP Ultimo add-on;
Version 1.0.4 – 20/06/2019
- Fixed: Small issues with the interim login modal window on the admin;
- Fixed: Removed unecessary queries that were being performed on every page load;
- Fixed: Incompatibility with WordPress 5.2.2 on the Screen Meta links;
Version 1.0.3 – 17/05/2019
- Fixed: Broken RTL support and option to have the menu on the right side of the screen;
Version 1.0.2 – 15/05/2019
- Fixed: Issue with WP Ultimo – Plugin and Theme Manager;
- Fixed: Made this compatible with Gutenberg again, after the changes on WP 5.1;
Version 1.0.1 – 04/02/2019
- Fixed: Small incomatibility with Elementor PRO;
Version 1.0.0 – 21/01/2019
- Fixed: No longer adds dynamic styles to front if the user is not logged in;
- Fixed: Auto-updater uses the new Envato API to validate licenses;
- Added: Gutenberg/Block Editor Support!
Version 0.0.52 – 08/10/2018
- Fixed: Incompatibilities with Admin Columns Pro;
Version 0.0.51 – 01/10/2018
- Fixed: Astra incompatibilities;
- Fixed: Custom CSS on login page not appearing in some cases;
Version 0.0.50 – 09/08/2018
- Fixed: Menu bugs on long screens;
- Fixed: Tick all in post and plugin admin pages not working;
- Fixed: Issue with RTL layouts;
- Fixed: Issue with the Zephyr theme;
- Fixed: Customizer bug;
Versio 0.0.48 – 08/08/2018
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Askimet on activation;
- Fixed: Yoast top-bar icon misalignment;
- Fixed: Small issues with the styling of the search results bar and the file editor header;
- Improved: Compatibility issues with ConvertPRO, SEOPress and Zero BS CRM;
- Added: Color control for the background of the admin pages;
- Fixed: Fatal error from last release =/
- Fixed: Issues with generating and loading the dynamic styles;
- Fixed: Color Pickers not working with WordPress 4.9;
- Fixed: Badge styles (update and comment counts) being broken;
- Fixed: Issues with the blacklist arrays throwing fatal errors on activation;
- Fixed: Styles breaking when new sites are created in the network;
- Improved: Dynamic CSS file is now generated at the uploads folder to prevent permission issues;
- Added: Basic Gutenberg Support;
- Added: Option to remove the Cog Icon from the TopBar;
- Fixed: Issue with styles;
- Fixed: PHP Warning being thrown due to the newly added roles function;
- Fixed: Minor issue with button “Upload Theme”.
- Added: Admins can now select roles to apply the theme;
- Added: Admins can now select users to apply the theme;
- Fixes: Small bug and compatibility issues;
- Fixes: Small bug and compatibility issues;
- Fixes: Small bug and compatibility issues;
- Added: Blacklist feature under the functionalities table;
- Fixed: Small problem with Mailster admin menus
- Fixed: Incompatibility with Thrive Leads
- Fixed: Expand button only appeared in a few pages in the admin
- Fixed: Reestructure of some CSS directives to allow better support of custom fonts
- Fixed: Compatible with WP 4.7
- Fixed: some typos in the settings page
- Fixed: menu label now has no hight when empty
- Added: Loco Translator XML config file to allow translations using the plugin
- Fixed: HTML code being displayed when used with “Toolset Types” plugin
- Fixed: Some wraps fixed + alignment issues
- Fixed: Problem with Visual Composer frontend editor
- Fixed: New strings translated for the Brazilian pPortuguese language
- Fixed: Exporter not working on Multisite
- Fixed: Incompatibilities with Booked Appointments
- Fixed: incompatibility with Ninja Forms
- New Feature: Option to hide the avatar Link
- New Feature: Option to change the link of the avatar block
- Better compatibility with ConvertPlugin
- New Feature: Expand Button
- Fixed: minor bugs with the tooltip in the RTL version.
- Changed our name from 732 to the rebranded NextPress.
- Fixed: Styles gettings added to the frontend, now it is not.
- Fixed: Update notices displayed in a weird way in the nav-menus admin page.
- Fixed: Importer not recompiling after importing settings.
- Fixed: Folded menu bugs.
- New Feature: Option to set the url of the logo on the admin bar.
- Fixed: Disable admin-bar on the frontend was bugging the admin bar on the backend.
- New Feature: Option to re-add the user card on the WP Toolbar.
- New Feature: Icon and Font-size option added to the WP Toolbar.
- Improvement: Plugin now compiles whenever a new blog is added to a network.
- New Feature: Plugin now detects possible permission errors and notify users to fix them.
- Fix on Parallax Block height and bug.
- Fixed: Support to WordPress 4.5 Coleman
- Fixed: Solid color not displaying in mobile views
- Fixed: Imcompatibility with Desktop Server by ServerPress
- Fixed: Path problem causing issues in some ajax calls
- Fixed: imcompatibility in the menu of Iron Music
- Fixed: Issue with other plugins that change the admin bar
- Added: Ripples of Material Design in all possible elements
- Fixed: Issues with Font Awesome not being loaded
- Fixed: Dynamic styles are no longer loaded in the frontend
- New Feature: the possibility of not enqueueing the styles to the login page.
- Bugfix: Now the compiler runs after blog creation as well
- New Feature: The menu editor now lets you hide the items you don’t want to see, with just one click!
- Improvements in the Dynamic styles compile process
- Fixed: bug of multiple blogs in network using Material WP
- Fixed: incompatibility with WP-Client.
- HUGE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS:
- Now Material WP caches the dynamic CSS styles to reduce the load times. Performance was enhanced by a factor of 3.
- New Feature: Hide Help and Screen Options Tab
- RTL Support Added
- Fixed: Modal dropboxes bug
- New Feature: Hook added to allow developers to change the background image of the parallax block
- Fix in the internationalization code: It now works
- pt_BR added. If you want to contribute with the translation of Material WP, send me an email
- Fixed: little style incompatibility with MailPoet
- Fixed: Admin bar height ajusted in the frontend
- New Feature: Remove the opacity trasition in the parallax block
- Note: This may require you to re-select the color you want to use in the parallax block.
- New Feature: Display only a color block in parallax block
- Fixed: Bug in margins in the themes.php when only one theme is installed
- New default logo for the plugin
- Fixed: Some corrections on the news brought by WordPress 4.4
- Fixed: Text color on button primary changed
- Fixed: Custom height of adminbar leaking to the frontend even when frontend styles were disabled.
- Fixed: Removed a unecessary piece of code that was causing bugs with OptionsTree and Admin Menu Editor Pro.
- Fixed: Missing points in the encapsulated process of Titan Framework.
- Fixed: WordPress Social Login plugin, Tabs being hidden.
- Fixed: Incompatibilities with FormCraft plugin.
- Fixed: Incompatibilities with Bookly
- Fixed: little incompatibility with WP Admin Menu Manager
- Fixed: problems with Custom Sidebars from WPMUDEV
- Fixed: problems with Real Media Library
- Fixed: removed shortcut PHP definition (<?php instead of <?) in one of the files to prevent fatal errors in environments where the PHP don’t support it.
- LONG WAITED CHANGE: MULTISITE SUPPORT
- Now when “Network Active” Material displays the options menu only in the network admin, letting you choose global settings that will be applied to every blog in the network.
- New: Ability to change the link in the logo in the login page.
- New: Ability to display or hide the “Back to Blog” link in the login.
- HUGE UPDATE: The block system used in the theme was replaced from .wrap (which is recomended by WordPress but devs often don’t use – what was causing a number of plugin incompatibilities) to #wpbody-content. With that change, Material WP is now virtually compatible with all WordPress plugins. (But if you spot something spooky, just send us a message as always).
- New: Change the height of the admin bar as well as its subitems
- Encapsulated Titan Framework to avoid conflict with other plugins and theme using it
- New: Ability to disable menu editing
- New: Change or Hide the menu label (“Main Menu” text over the admin menu)
- New: Ability to use the default admin bar in the frontend
- New: Ability to disable random color in the admin menu icons and setting your own
- New: Our “Happy Buyers Club” Newsletter Link Added
- New: POT files added for plugin translation
- New: Option to position the admin menu on the right
- New Compatibility: WP Clone by WP Academy
- New Compatibility: Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
- New Compatibility: CiviCRM
- New Compatibility: SkyStatus Plugin
- Fixed: Admin Menu Pro Icon Changer
- Fixed: Customizer Bug
- Fixed some compatibility issues with plugins (Now 100% Compatible):
- Visual Composer and Visual Composer Fullscreen
- Premium SEO Pack
- Ultimate Tweaker
- UpdraftPlus Backup/Restore
- Layered Popups
- Admin Menu Editor Pro
- WP Media Folder
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress
- Flow-Flow â Social Streams Plugin
- All-in-One WP Migration
- CQPIM WordPress Project Management Plugin
- Fixed: autoupdates displaying update notice without any updates available.
- 100% Compatibility List: MyMail added.
- Admin menu default width is now 280px.
- Active Admin Menu now stays open.
- Fix: Titan Framework leaking custom CSS to the frontend.
- New Customization options added, such as:
- Custom CSS field (with SCSS support!);
- Sidemenu width;
- Parallax block height;
- Update of options framework used
- Fix in the styles of the “inactivity” login modal
- Basic import and Export features using JSON (improvements will be mande in this to allow for media import from external sources and much more)
- Material WP now uses luminosity tests to determine with text color to use on buttons and toolbars based on the colors choose by the user!
- Hooks in our framework to allow us to display errors when they occur
- Only loads styes in frontend when logged (wpadminbar is shown).
- Removed some extra CSS enqueued to the frontend that could cause conflicts with frontend themes.
- Custom logo src url fix.
- Fix in some custom icons not showing up.
Version 0.0.1 – Initial Release on CodeCanyon